Friday, January 13, 2012

Another year in X's

Another year of aikido, all marked little squares.  December was obviously a pretty crappy month.  By the time I was able to deal with seeing other people after David's death, it was the holidays.   During that period, I neglected to send my registration into Berkeley Aikikai for summer seminar.  I then found there's no fall seminar, which means no testing for black belt until next year.  

NYE in palm springs was more fun than I had thought it would be, but there was still an edge of sadness to the affair.  Just last night, I had a vivid dream where I was saying goodbye again.

On a better note, I gave up my overload to a part-timer, which frees up monday afternoons, making the spring semester look pretty chill compared to fall.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy a new tablet PC, or wait for Windows 8.  That's pretty much the extent of my plans for the year.  I skipped resolutions this year.  Maybe I should resolve to sew more...

No comments:

Post a Comment